Jul 27, 2009

What the hell is wrong with blogger

I must say blogger is being a bitch again and again. Can't upload photos :( But never mind, i'll fill it in with textxzxz instead :) What's up people! For me, i think my weekends went to waste cause i didn't spend them in a good way. I mean i should have done something moreee!! But the problem is most of us really DON'T KNOW what to do during weekends. For example, this question sounds easy BUT think again, it's pretty hard. And the question is, what do you like to do? I must admit i have no answer for that question cause i really don't know what the hell i love doing okay.

Anyways, i love ice cream for these past few days. They taste soooo happppppppy :D it's like that moment when you put a spoon of ice cream inside your mouth, it'll keep the sorrows away for a few mins~~ ^^ YES! I would like to have MORE ice cream in days to come :) hee. Anyway, i love twitter hahahaha i'm really happy cause there's actually people who are following me. Like before this, i doubt that i'm going to have followers :D People, do follow me on twitter horxzxzxz :P

1 comment:

Nadzii said...

OOOO yes ice creammm! They sure make people happy! Hehehehehe, ^^V