Jun 30, 2009

soo.......

Didnt go to work cause my wrist is killing me. Didnt go for my x ray cause i had no mood lol. I think i shall let it heal naturally? Uh huh, maybe. Anyways, i didnt go eat laksa! Sorry, pangseh :x Not in the mood, but instead i went to eat at triple 8 alone and i saw afro with his gf hahaha Feels good to go out alone sia serious! hahaha I wanna watch transformers 2 but some of my friends busy ! If not, i guess i'll watch it tomorrow morning :) Yeah, i have e learning to complete but fuck all that hahaha

Im upset these few days uh.. don't wanna talk about it. I can't seem to try to throw away that sad feeling and be happy! Maybe drugs, beers or ciggarettes will help? Hmmm. hahahaha! I have alot to do laaaaaaaa, stressed to the core.

  1. Go for x ray!
  2. Watch transformers 2
  3. E learning
  4. Essay

People often ignore others who aren't important to them, like how i used to be. I think it's karma for me? :/

Nanyang Poly VS Republic Poly

I am so going to watch this! The match is being held at Republic Polytechnic. Oh, don't forget to bring your masks cause republic is a disease spreading school :S hahahahaha!

No comments: