Jun 28, 2009

Something to look back



Sometimes if you look back at your past, it'll bring you sadness, happiness, laughter etc Like for example, during my secondary school days.. It's fucking fun cause there's alot of memories during that time :) I would skip lessons and go to the toilet, and climb at the top with azhan and people would come in and pee and we're like above them laughing! The cleaner would shout at us hahahaha

During art class, it'll be like our 2nd recess where we'll ta pao some food and drinks and it'll somehow be like a picnic :) And for me, my class was the BOMB! How i miss my secondary school life :(

I also remembered about :j :h hahahaha it's like super cool ! hahaha i'd send her home to woodlands point there and stuff.. i remembered when she fell during the run and on that day i picked her up and send her home, poor thing :)

BUT all that are just memories now. All i am looking out is what is in store for me in the future. what i can say is that i am all geared up for it :) Rejections, ups, downs, or whatever, i am going to stay strong :D

No comments: