Jun 18, 2009

LATE

Since the holidays have already started, of course we'll have that holiday mood right? I've been coming to work late nowdays :S but no worries, i'll definitely try my best to be punctual! :) Im starting to learn how to be independent. Yup, i now realised that i always depend on others and i guess that's not a good thing. I wanna buy alot of things, im going to list it down and hopefully i can finish buying it as soon as possible.

  1. Casio Watch
  2. Psp
  3. Bermudas
  4. T-shirt
  5. iPhone
Yup, im going to buy the watch, bermudas and t-shirt by next week and so it's only down to PSP and iPhone ^^

Anyway, me and my friends are trying out on 4d LOL a colleague of mine won 130k sia. Just imagine what you can do with that money. :D cool right! But money isn't everything, you can definitely get money easily but some things are really hard to buy with money. *sounds like a wise man* hahahahahaha.

As you can see, i've changed my blogskin ^^ tagboards or comment box will be uploaded soon cause im like messing around with the codes now o.o

See ya!

No comments: