Jun 1, 2009

Hula

Okay, so, i changed back to my old blogskin. It's like i am sick of blogskins already. I need a PERFECT one but maybe i'll get sick of it too? Never mind. I still remember during SARS, schools were closed down and i hope for h1N1, they'll do the same too yea? :D Cause i think it's not fair, RP has already started their holidays while i am still schooling. SHIT. :( There's so many things to do!! Renew my passport cause me and my friends are going to fly off for a holiday on 20th June till 23 June. Time to generate more cash! HAHA i wish.

But on the brighter note, i just received my parcel from moobox =p. Finally, 2 of my donuts are here. It's not exactly an edible one but its a donut that is actually a handphone charm :] it's freaking cute i tell you.


Bye.

No comments: