Jun 7, 2009

First.

Some things have been determined on how they're going to happen right. Such as " like the saying goes.." bla bla. Well, some of it are true though if you really think about it carefully. I've heard a saying that goes like this, at first it was sweet but as time goes by, something something la. I don't know. hahaha Something like that la.

Oh anyways, in this world, people will definitely respect you if you have "the status" Something like V.I.P kinda way. Hmm, for instance, what if i were a multi-billionaire? People would be like so freaking nice to you lor! definitely! Or if you entered a Reality show and get famous for it. But i really like those kind of shows where they are really rich or famous but they just live their lives normally and be modest to see how the people around him/her would react. When they show their trueself, BOO-YAA! hahaha busted! So, treat people nicely whether they're in a lower status or whatever shit. I wanna do that too :]

My positive thinking is making me nuts >< in time to come, i'll be something like from happy go lucky to a crazy type of person lo. ahhahahahaa hopefully not !

No comments: