May 7, 2009

Zeuous.

I know i've abandoned my blog for quite some time already. Freaking short posts and so on but who can blame me? I am busy so yeah. So, at the moment life is not that great, unfortunately. School sucks and work have made me lifeless. :/

I love watching youtube don't you? especially songs that are covered by some random people. Of course some of them are crappy and some are brilliant. Some of the videos inspired me to sing as well while the crappy videos inspired me NOT to sing. And oh, singing is not my thing. So i better stop dreaming. Talking about singing, i fancy korean girls. I'll name it out for you, its the Wonder Girls, Girls Generation & Lee Hyo Ri. Gosh, they're so cute and hot. So an
y girls out there that kinda look like them, call me up alright. :) hahahaha


There, i hope they'll come to Singapore. I swear i'll go gaga if they come to perform in Singapore lo! Shit, its going to rain. Ahhh, im going to sleep. I am scared. =x hahahha

Regards,
Ally

No comments: