May 20, 2009

Jellow

What's happening with my life.

Its been a tough week for me cause firstly, my legs hurt. Yeah, i've been thinking about why do i have to bring back an injury everytime when i play soccer. Its like every single time!! My dad told me to stop playing cause he's worried that one day i'll go home with a broken leg :x touch wood! I have these injuries because we're playing on an artificial field. So when we slide or something, we'll definitely have bruises on us. And hell, its painful.

Anyway, my friend told me about a wonder girl's fan outing hahaha and of course we're interested in going la but the problem is we're working on that particular day! damn it! But on the brighter note, we're going to go there just to play with the rides if we can't make it for the outing. :) So, who wants to tag along, feel free to tag along cause i am lazy to ask around ah. Kinda excited cause it's been quite a while since i went there!

Oh, i got a haircut yesterday. Anndddd.. i am not sure whether its a good one or not. lol. But i am not hating it. hahaha But i think its kinda nerdy you know. I just have to wear my glasses and there, it'll be like when i was in sec 1 man. :) But i really don't care what people think anymore cause why the hell would they care right ! So just shut up. Ahh, i am looking foward for this upcoming holidays. Its so stressful la :(

I want to watch monsters vs aliens, i think it's going to be a very hilarious show! :D

See ya



No comments: