May 17, 2009

If L = q , m = ?


Okay, i apologize for abandoning my blog. The cause of it? Work, school, doing things that are not necessary, don't ask what. hahaha
I think that the time i spend at home is very pathetic, just like today, i came home at 3am and woke up at 12pm but i am going out in 2 hours time.

I am going to play soccer today... OMG.. tampines again, its like every single day i'll be in Tampines but i am staying in Woodlands. hahaha alright, i really got nothing to write, who knows maybe i'll close down my blog one day.. Come to think of it, nah.. this is my first blog and it did give me $$$ =p

Sometimes i really forgot things that are quite important. But i can't blame myself cause my brain is rotting.. something like 2inches per hour that sort. Short term memory becoming worst and stuff. Hahaha

No comments: