Apr 24, 2009

What the...

Darn, i can't seem to sign into MSN Messenger. I really don't know what's wrong! I hate when this happens. LOL. Oh my, can sign in already!! hahaha. I think MSN is afraid that i'll complain to the world about their sucky service. :] Anyway, nowdays, there's like plenty of people who listens to Wonder girls' nobody. hahaha Their song is like everywhere >< Pretty cool i might say. With so many people listening to their song and loving them, i am sure that they'll come to Singapore to perform ^^ Its my dream to meet them lo! hahahaha. Anyway, i don't know what RP are teaching their students nowdays. For example, my friend syafiq likes to curse and swear people's parents, dead grandparents etc. Shariff now loves to scold badwords, Khairul is k siao already.. he's a gangster now. SO yeah, RP, what the hell are you teaching these students? Gangsterism?


Shariff is a nice guy but since he joined RP, tsk tsk tsk.. no comments



TGIF :)


Regards, Ally

No comments: