Apr 8, 2009

WE ARE HORNY.

This post is for 18 years of age and above.



Some of you may know "Singapore's Edison Chen" or something like that who made it on the papers a few months or week back. I actually have his MSN, didnt realised he was a sex freak. hahahaha. I really don't know how he end up in my contact list. He calls himself garyng174 and has a blog by the domain name of garyng174.blogspot.com He claims that inside his blog, he uploads his videos of him having sexual intercourse with all types of people. Serious, he's like a sex freak lor! For instance, yesterday, his nick on MSN was "3 days never have sex already, now getting hard on" something like that la. This garyng174 guy now claims that most of the readers request him of having sex with them! OMFG. Though its hard to believe, yeah, i think Singaporeans are horny, just that they're living in denial. hahahhaha. This so called Singapore's edison chen is popular just because he shares videos of him having sex. LMAO. I think that Singaporeans are horny. Fullstop.

The new Windows Live Messenger is somehow weird for me o_O my laptop is getting more lagged since i've upgrade it to the latest version :( Okok, im off to chat with garyng174 now. hahahaha! Kidding, im going to have my lunch now.


Regards,
Ally

No comments: