Apr 29, 2009

Sleepy

School + work + late nights. Its really a critical thing. I have been feeling tired and sleepy since school started. But ouh well, im used to this i guess? hahaha Anyway, there's something odd about the moon just now. I dont know, it seems weird, kinda scary hahahaha I was like omg, why does it look so freaky. But who cares, i was damn tired luckily got a ride home ^^ I am going to Ubin again! This saturday with my colleagues. hahaha That's the good thing about work, my friends there are really superb! hahaha

And another good thing is that my friend is going to buy his bike in 2 days time!! WOOO. No more buses for me ! hahaha except when i am not with him lo.

Darn it, fundimental bio costs $67.. the school is really forking out our money! hahaha

All right, good night guys. Don't fall off your bed ! LMAO.


Regards,
Ally

No comments: