Mar 28, 2009

Where you?

Hey, have you guys ever encountered this incident?

I was asleep in the bus. It was a great feeling UNTIL........ my phone rang. I received a message! I was dead tired and i was hoping that the message i received was about something important. This was what i received.



hey man, where are you?

me: im on my way home, why?

nothing just asking.


and then stopped replying.











OMG, what the hell was that? Waste my money replying. -___- so guys, if you just wanna know where i am without a certain reason, just keep that thought. lol. You're wasting your money and mine too okay. So im being nice here :]



On the other hand... Its Earth hour but i still see many lights being switched on. LOL. i was like what the hell? you people really suck! 1 hour also cannot contribute. And im proud to be in this ^^ another 15 mins more and i'll accomplish something! :)







Regards,
Ally

No comments: