Mar 7, 2009

Reserved


This post is reserved for future use. Im going out to Beach Road to have dinner! and also accompany my friend to buy something. :] Gonna camwhore a lil bit and upload it when i get home!



T-da, we'll go watch Marley & Me okay? (:





UPDATED!


So me and my friends went to beach road to shop for some fishing thingy. And it was quite fun i guess. hahahaha. This are some of the pictures taken at the shop.



And this was the tallest rod ever! was like 2 storey high? LOL.




And some random thing i wanna tell you guys. I love this chocolate. hahahaha.



Can't bear to bite his head off. But cause of the superb taste, i munched it all at once! LOL.


My uber messy hair! LOL. It grows very fast la. But im going to keep a long hair ^^ And i wanna highlight my hair before school starts! i guess? hahaahahaha

Rgds,
Ally

No comments: