Mar 31, 2009

its in my name :D

I just figured out why im bloody lazy. It is because its in my name as in really in my name!
H A Z L Y
See... no wonder i really can't force myself to do something eh. Oh my gawd, 20th april. I hate that day man cause school's gonna open and the problem that im facing is related to my laziness that is waking up early. I really cannot imagine me waking up super early around 6am and then i need to take the train and go school. I freaking hate taking the train in the morning and at 5pm. Freaking packed lo! I don't know if this sounds weird but i really don't like crowded places. For example, if im waiting for a bus and its packed, i'll let it go and wait for the next one. I know its a waste of time but im like that! :)

Another thing that bothers me is my Short Term Memory Lost (STML) Its getting worse... i guess? lol. Lets say i placed my phone somewhere on my dining table then i'll go get a drink from the fridge, i'll definitely forget where i placed my phone! hahahaha. My brain is like BANG! gone in a few seconds. I am worried that it might get to the critical stage :S Fret not, i'll try to buy some medicine for me self. hahahaha.

OH! i woke up early today at 6am. A miracle i know BUT im feeling sleepy and im going to sleep soon ;)



I think my brain is on vacation for now :/



Regards,
Ally

No comments: