Mar 15, 2009

EZ LINK CARDS

Okay, i know that many Singaporeans are complaining about the fares for MRT and buses. The complained started few years back. I didn't care about the fare cause i was using the STUDENT fare! ^^ It was wonderful back then, i could travel to anywhere i like without worries.


BUT NOW......

I worry almost every single day! Its like "i am going out now, but am i going to make it back?". Its always like that everyday. Using the normal adult card is the best! But Singapore had to change all that. -.- I don't know what's the new ez link card name called but its really CRAP!. You cant use it if your balance is below $3. That's all shit !! BULLSHIT!! its like that card will finish in A DAY! I used the card and i'd curse every single day. Somemore when you tap the card on the reader especially in buses, there will be this yellow light blinking if the amount is low. $4++ is already low and i'll be like... FUCK! I really regret losing my student ez link la. If not i'd be using the normal adult card :(

I heard this from my friend. He told me that the reason they want us people to have $3.00 or more in our card balance is so that we can buy MACDONALDS. Woah, that is totally the lamest crap i've ever heard in my whole life. I tried going to macdonalds and they said i can't use the new ez link card at the moment. Damn fucked up right. Im so going to try to pass my class 3 license so that i wont take any public transport ever again!



Rgds,
Ally

No comments: