Feb 13, 2009

Syafiq, you're an asshole $@#$@#$

Firstly, _l_ take this syafiq. KNS. Let me tell you a story.

Syafiq: "Hello, want go sleep siddiq's house? I now at vivo ah"
Ally: "hmm, later i go home then i tell you la"
Syafiq: " Come one, please ah, you bare to see me sleep at civic garden alone in the cold meh?"
Ally: " i go home, eat, take a shower, then i call you k"


Then when im at home, he called me.

Syafiq: " Eh, how? Come laa.. i now reach already"
Ally: "Hmm....*cause i pity him ah* okay laa, later then i go out"

Then when im taking my shower... shampooing my hair, he called. AGAIN

Syafiq: " Where are you? What time you want go out sia"
Ally: "Later i go out la, i take train go there"
Syafiq: " what you doing now?"
Ally: " I shampooing my hair" -.-'''
Syafiq: " lol. Okay. byebye"

Upon reaching sembawang, syafiq told me that he cant go inside siddiq's house. He was outside looking at his window. lol. then with my heart and soul, i went there to accompany him. -.- I ALSO CANNOT GO IN SIA! was outside eating roller coaster watching siddiq laugh from his window. Then he told us he going changi with his dad and sis.

IN THE END, i kena ride bicycle go back. And syafiq tompang siddiq go back changi! ASSHOLE. Sumore the rear tyre's brake was tightened. So it was fucking hard to paddle! KNS, i was like dying when i reached home. My thighs were like as if i finished 10km run! i think the feeling more worst!

Moral of the story: Don't ever pick up syafiq's call or you'll regret it.












Rgds,
Ally

No comments: