Feb 7, 2009

Shop-a-holic (edited)

The 10 million toto results were out yesterday. None of my friends kena. LOL. But its okay cause its as if i won the prize money. I shop online like crazy la yesterday. Hahahahaha.


Here's what i bought.

1. 2 iPod Touch. (2nd GEN) 16GB & 32 GB
2. iPod Classic.
3. Leather casing for iPod classic.

Total spent around 3k in few hours sia. :/ I need go bang wall already. hahahahaha.
My friend was in an accident yesterday. Injuries was quite bad la. The bandage made it look worst. Like hand broke like that. hahahahaha.Anyway, your birthday is on the 3rd feb right?? I have a surprise for you dude! ^^ I'll tell you soon! Only you, not anyone else. Right Khairul? hahahahahahaha.



Am so freaking fucking very tired.



*Dirty little secret



Rgds,
Ally

No comments: