Jan 5, 2009

Star wars


I have never liked Star Wars. Err, what i meant was, i never tried to like star wars cause i never watched it before. Until yesterday when there was this Star wars episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith on channel 5. I was really impressed by the storyline, climax and many more. I know its kinda slow for me.. After the saga has been completed and stuff, only now i wanna start watching it -.-

Im watching the other episodes now as im typing right now. hahaha. Left 2 more episodes and the saga will be completed !! hahahahaha. (: Didnt go to the doctor today because im watching Star wars and later im going to work (:

I Super love episode 3 lor! Where anakin skywalker turned to the dark side. It was really touching. :(

Anyway, riverside alumni called me. YAYYY! Im going to be in charge of class 1/7 for the sec 1 orientation camp. Hopefully its going to be an exciting one! lol. An express class i guess. Hopefully all the students wont be those nerdy type or i'll die of boredom. Imagine all with glasses and all staring at you, asking science, maths questions. OMFG. I think i'll run away! lol.



OKOK, i wanna go watch my star wars! Till next time~!!
May the force be with you!

No comments: