Jan 21, 2009

Renewal.

The title says it all. I want new things! As in shoes, clothes, job, handphone etc.. haha can say my wishlist la. :D These past few days, i've been eating like a pig. Seriously, i'll get hungry after i've had my lunch, say, 1 hour after my lunch, dinner or whatsoever. -.- To tell you the truth, when i was a small boy, hmm, K1 till pri 2, i was #$@#@#$ fat. lol. Seriously. But i dont know how i turned out this way lo. :D but im thankful enough. I bet i'll gain 5kg or more if i continue this habit. But its okay, i dont care! :D

I am craving for many kinds of food. Pizza hut, pastamania, long john silver, subway, and many more! Will definitely buy them within this month! :) I love to eat alot BUT i exercise also leh :] To stay trim and fit. hahahaha Am going to jog later after work, feeling kinda lazy but ouh well, most of my friends are running so, why not?

Before i end my post, i'd like to show you one thing that i've put at my handphone :) So cute sia.

All types of wax :)

It also has that wax smell! Serious! Cool stuff right? I love it to the max!



Rgds,
Ally


No comments: