Jan 25, 2009

oooh, LOTSA!

What i meant was that there's alot of things comin up, for example, chinese new year, valentine's day, etc.. I really wanna plan where to go, what to do, what time to sleep carefully.. Don't want to waste my days doing nothing? Hmm, maybe i'll start with chinese new year.

First of all, i'd like to wish all the people out there a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! WOOO! hahaha For me, i think im going to chun how's house? maybe la, not confirmed yet. If not, i have nothing to do.. cause most of the shops are going to be closed. Aww, im broke anyway -.-. so... no point going shopping. hahaha.

For valentine's day.. Hmmm.. Hmmm... hahahaha. Lets skip this part, anw, a new movie coming out soon. Dragonball evolution! Its kinda weird that the characters are those ang mohs right? Seriously.. I saw the trailer already and i think it might not be as good as the cartoon ? Err, think so? But am definitely going to watch it la!

I really don't know what's the purpose of this post. Really dont make sense at all. hahaha. I think im going to camwhore alot and upload more pictures in my future posts. :)


Rgds,
Ally

No comments: