Jan 29, 2009

LUCK where the hell are you?

Yup yup, i think i dont have LUCK in everything i do. Seriously la, i've been having bad luck since few years ago? -_- Suay! No wonder no bird shit shit at me anymore. LOL. *People say if you kena bird shit, you'll get good luck* I dont know if its true or not la. haha. My birthday is coming soon and i really need this LUCK back for one thing! :) secret siol. hahaha.

I just came home from work. Work was very relaxing lo. -.- Might as well dont work. So after work, we headed down to RASA21. Its a coffeeshop at Tampines there. The wanton noodle ah... wa piang. Sibeh good !! Im addicted to it :D

I really need a customized blogskin !! Im a noob in html and all this so im like
feeling kinda shitty! if only i knew how to use all that, wouldnt it be great? But nah never mind, i hope someone is going to make for me my ideal blogkskin! hahaha. PRATA for that person!! hahahaha

I wanna cut my hair.. its like out of control already. haha Some say my hair like helmet, wig etc. hahaha. I wanna cut it short and have a messy hairstyle o.0 eh? never mind... These past few days, im becoming more lazy.. Seriously, i wanna try out new things but im just plain lazy. LOL




I didnt know that i was a member of voguelicious until syafiq tagged his photo -.-'''



Rgds,
Ally

No comments: