Jan 18, 2009

Looking and laughing

Khairul told me about a phrase that is quite disturbing yet it makes sense. It is " Life is like a dick, when it gets too hard, just fuck it" Well, its true right? :) I am not saying that i've had sex before or whatsoever. Im still a virgin :) Its just that sometimes fuck life? haha. Anyway, went for soccer match just now. Played against a team, in fact a company's soccer team. lol. Company also got soccer team -.- Their company is known as TnT. Well, some of you may have heard it before somewhere, but for some, err, just ignore that thing. Anyway, we lost the match, 8-6 final score. :( Anyways, going to attend a wedding ceremony tomorrow at noon. All my cliques at my workplace will be there! :D Me and Khairul sure kena nagged lo! Cause i didnt go to work just now. Going to attend NYP's symphony thingy. Wanted to ask more people but they only have limited tickets, so those who are not invited, im so sorry. Oh yes, one more thing! I am looking for this particular song, its really nice. I asked my friends to search for that song but to no avail. Anyone? I can only find it on imeem only lo. =/ If anyone has the song, tell me!

Here's the song. I am sure that most of you will love it!


cellphone - Richard J





Would like to have it in my phone!! The song so nice. lol. Anyway, im sure most of you know that near the Woodlands Civic Center, there's a place where people slack and stuff, called the civic garden. haha. Most of the time, Mat reps and minah reps always slack there. hahaha. I found this in "someone's" blog.

I am now officially a member of the
-Matrep's Civic Garden Society (MCGS)-

Anyone wanna join us? You'll guaranteed to be in a cooling environment wit a beach type kind of breeze. GUARANTEED WON'T SWEAT! You'll also enjoy privileges such as becoming an eavesdropper in listening to such Makciks interesting stories and many more!

-Only 17 and above may apply.
-Matreps/Minahreps will be called if shortlisted.
-Girls will be an advantage.

Interested applicants pls call or sms ur resume after office hours at:






of course i've deleted the phone numbers. -.- lol. But seriously, we want to enlarge our circle of friends. So who want to chill out with new friends, do tell. Cause most of the time, its always your friend's faces and im bored of their faces. lol. No offence. haha but its true.
Oh! and one more thing. There'll be only one post on the page cause i think its neater that way. So if you wanna see my previous posts, go to archives (:

Till next time.

Rgds,
Ally

No comments: