Jan 7, 2009

Excitement

Yeah, i changed back to my old blogskin. lol. Nothing better to do ma, so yeah, changed back. haha. Anyways, i really cant wait for this Friday and saturday. Sec 1 Orientation Camp!! Woo hoo! Freaking excited about it. I'll make sure they'll be good riversidians, just like me :D lmao.

Anyway, yesterday i received a call from the advertising company. lol. The ones who approached me and sarip at city hall.. advertise in starhub commercial etc etc. Yeah them! Told me to come actually today but i told them i finished school late so yeah, i'll be coming down this saturday at 4pm. :) Quite scary la =x Just going there for fun! haha.

Actually i wanted to start on a livejournal account but i thought, what'll happened to nuffnang? Cause i cant put the html on the headers and stuff so yeah. I guess i'll be sticking with blogger! hahaha. (:

Remember my blogshop reviews? Im planning of re-opening it. But... maybe my laziness really owned me. Hmm, should i or should i not re open that site? :/


its 3.10pm and im out!

No comments: