Dec 25, 2008

What i did on the Christmas eve

Firstly, went to meet Azhan for breakfast at causeway point. Then we planned about the broadcasting thingy that will be up pretty soon (:


Then after that head straight to work. Nb, work told us that it would end early but in the end, it ended at around 7.45pm =.=''' Never mind, dont wanna elaborate about work. Crappy thing!
So there's this christmas mood @ Expo, there were lots of people there and im not sure what they were there for. hahaha.

This is like a giant and a person.

True what. See, his body big siol. haha.

After that we went down to St james powerhouse to celebrate the christmas eve :D

But............


The first attempt we couldnt get in. The bodyguards didnt let us in siol. I dont knw what's wrong with our faces. hahaha. But after we waited for vivien, mich
elle, yiping, zhi jun, kayong, chun how etc etc we got in cause they're members. hahaha.

I nearly got stabbed lo inside st james. lol. Cause the guy was drunk then he pushed and point a finger to me. Then i retaliate back lo. I pushed that guy back. Then my friends pulled me away. My friends told me he had a scissors with him. LMAO. OMFG. WTFFF! =.= heng i never punch him or anything :(

And im real tired from all that dancing and stuff. hahaha.

Here's also some hits i got from another sites. Khairul's site is giving me traffic man!! hahahahahahaha.



BYEBYE. But before i end my post. Here's something extra special. (:


Translation*

A. says:
your grandpa is a spoiler!

A. says:
This is the truth

SYAFIQ says:
I also suspect he's a spoiler sial

A. says:
hahahaha

SYAFIQ says:
Its been 3 times already that he spoiled my clubbing plans

A. says:
Why he die so early ah?

SYAFIQ says:
If he die on tuesday or thursday, im safe bodo

SYAFIQ says:
But instead, he died on wednesday

SYAFIQ says:
Im speechless.



Those who doesnt know what happened, here's the story. One day Syafiq asked me out to go clubbing plus other friends too. Then his grandfather passed away, as a result, syafiq didnt get to go clubbing. And the story goes on~~ Im just telling you so that you'll have a rough idea on what we're talking about. (:


Conversation between Syafiq & Ally
(:

No comments: