Dec 31, 2008

Logical thinking.

I remembered during my childhood, this uncle told my dad at some barber at yishun. LOL. yeah, when i was young, i always cut this hairstyle called "armani". hahahaha damn funny la. Back to the story. This uncle told my dad, " umm, you know uh. people say, drinking is bad. But to me, its fine. You know why? Its because, when you drink, you die, you don't drink, you also die." My father just nodded his head, agreeing with that uncle. I used to think that it really make sense in someway. But come to think of it, that's a total BULLSHIT. Try replacing the drinking with something else. Say, murder?
Its kinda like, when you murder someone, you'll die. You dont murder anyone, you will eventually die. =.= So you see, it really dont make sense. Only that you'll die faster that is.

So tomorrow is new year's eve. Havent totally plan where to go. Kendrick and company going to St James Powerhouse. But i wanna go marina bay and see fireworks instead. I wanna take a break from all that noise and jam packed club. hahaha.

Anyway, there's this guy at work. He really look like homer simpson. LOL. Seriously. But he's the indian version. hahaha. I really cant figure out what he is saying at times.
He'll walk towards me and be like " verse 4". Then i'll be like " uh?? -___-'''??"
Sometimes he'll ask about " eh how? good ah?" LOL. everything that he asks ah, is not related to anything for sure. But he really look like HOMER SIMPSON of course! (:

eeee, im still sick. :/ im getting more and more worried about my current health. I dont wanna die. hahahaha. And oh ya, i wanna go watch yes man alone tomorrow at causeway point in the morning. (:

Later ally-gator!

No comments: