Dec 29, 2008

Hmmmm...

Every single day, i will definitely play Mafia Wars. It is getting more and more boring uh.


I think i will definitely retire from it. hahahaha. Now i dont know what to do with the money etc etc. lol.

Hmm, wanna hear about my strange encounter @ sembawang park while me and my friends were fishing?



From sembawang jetty, we traveled to another spot. Its behind the wak hassan mosque. Kinda empty. We fished there but the crabs always took our bait. Then came along an old uncle. He asked, " any luck?" and then we said no uh. We told him that there's alot of crab here and they always took our bait and stuff. We also asked him about where's the good spot to fish. He told us that he have been living there for nearly 20 plus years. He told us some of the good spots and added that the spots can somehow be dangerous. He said, that "thing" will only disturb you if you disturb them. As in dirty the place etc. So we said thank you and we walked to the spot where the uncle recommended us. It took about 10mins walk? yeah. While we were walking, i turned behind and the uncle didnt follow us. Once we reached the spot, we turned our heads to the right. Guess what we saw? The old uncle was staring at us from far. It really creeps me out uh. When i got home, i asked my parents if there's still anyone who is living around that area. They told me yeah, there WAS but now, dont have already. And another thing, i somehow dirtied the place and i think i am sick because of that. :( i really have no idea what to do now.

I guess im going to take a rest now. Nowdays i'll feel weak easily. Damn, my body sucks. lol.

BYE!

No comments: