Dec 16, 2008

Am i crazy?

Come to think about it, am i crazy? Its about me, smiling all the time. To me, its fine cause i cant see myself you know but for others who just know me, they might think that i am siao. LOL. For example, just now at work, while i was working, i was smiling all the way. And this guy looked at me and said " Alone also you smile ah? You okay or not?" then my friend was like " eh, he smile his problem la, none of your business also!" Then the guy said" Its not about that, its because we are friends, that's why im worried. If he's sick, we can send him to the doctor now"


=.=... no comments. lol. i really cant figure out what's my problem. But whatever ! Im being myself :D

Upcoming events that i've decided to go!

St James Powerhouse
Nuffnang Christmas Party @ DXO
Countdown beach party @ siloso


Im going to be rockin all the way! ENJOY life while you still can eh? hahaha.


*Thank you Charis for letting me invite 2 of my other friends to the Nuffnang Christmas Party. (: You the best!! :D

No comments: