Nov 30, 2008

KM31


Watched KM31, a espanyol film. At the end of it, me and my friends was like "???" Really dont get it. I dont recommend people to watch this movie. Its boring too. There goes my 10 bucks. =.=''''

Well, there's this issue among my friends. lol. We were at city hall and we're like "oh man, where we heading next?" so i was like "dont know man, no idea"
The thing is, we're always going out with each other and it gets old man. Imagine every single day, seeing their faces, so boring right? LOL. So we decided to enlarge our circle or friends, but well, we dont know how. And that includes girls + boys, its going to be more exciting if everyday we're like going out with 8 people, girls and guys.

Here's the funny part, there's this one girl, walking alone, then i was like hey, wanna slack with us? LOL. Unfortunately, she was listening to her mp3 BUT fortunately she didnt hear what i said cause then her boyfriend was like a metre away from us. hahahahahaha. Damn, i cant imagine what would have happened to me. SO, from now on, we're going to find new friends to hang out with. :D Maybe all this while, we're all quite anti social. haha.Its not anti social la, its more like SHY. hahaha

ZOUKout. :D cant wait to partayyyy! anyone wanna tag along? inform me yeah :D

No comments: