Nov 14, 2008

AhHhHhHh

Hellox peuplexx. Nice t0 meet euuu w0rhhxz. LOL. WTH! can you see that its freaking irritating? Some people do type like that. And most of them are ah lians. hahaha. Cause i accidentally saw this girl's handphone, i mean she was typing a text message and i accidentally saw what she was writing. " So faster come w0rhhz, okiiexz?" =.= So not cool.

Anyway, was suppose to meet shariff today BUT my little sister is sick, so as a good brother, im staying at home. No, actually my mom told me to stay at home and not go to work. :( darn!

And im hungry now! VERY VERY HUNGRY. I don't know what i should eat as there's no food at home. I wanna go buy but im freaking lazy, so i think i'll just whip up some western food for myself. ( fries, scrambled egg, chicken) :)

Byebye readers =p

No comments: