Oct 26, 2008

It gets more boring

I know that my posts are getting more boring and boring right? I just dont have any idea what to write.

Let me see, oh yea! Thailand trip next year cancelled because of some protesting issues. We dont want to risk our lives by going there. haha. We'll be going to genting instead. Those who want to tag along, just ask yeah. "the more, the merrier"

Can't wait for this year's countdown. I have the feeling that it would be a blast! Speaking of blast, have you guys watched russel peters? His new stand up called red, white and brown.

Its funnny!!! But the thing is, the vulgars in his sentences are like everywhere. A comedian cant rely too much of vulgarities right. Hmm, so yeah i think russell peters should come up with something new. His punchline and stuff is like all the same you know. But i dont know why it is still funny. lol. All bout racism and stuff. hahaa.

Ehh, im going off to study. BYE! :)

No comments: