Sep 27, 2008

Finally!

Yes, finally my laptop has been repaired! Thank god! :)
Its been so long that i forgot what i want to post about today. Hmm, cant recall of any interesting things. Hmmm..

Never mind, i'll start updating this blog with interesting stuffs from tomorrow onwards alright!

By the way, me and my friend decided to open up a blogshop, yeah we're confident about it because i saw the design made by our designer and gosh, its a beauty! hahaha. I'll post up the pictures of the designs soon! For now, we only have 2 designs. Eh, you think designing a shirt easy meh. ><

The co-founders are me, azhan, shariff.
Designer : Hidayah.

We'll make you satisfied!!! Don't worry peeps!

So stay tuned for the pictures okay!!

Oh yeah, to the Singapore paralympics, CONGRATULATIONS on winning some medals for our dear country. HEEE.

DANG! i just remembered some interesting things that happened to me in the past few months.


  1. I've been fined. $500 . And dont ask me why. SINGAPORE A "FINE" CITY. yeah, totally agree with that.
2. I've enrolled my car licence. ;p COOL! can't wait.

Hmm, what am i missing here, ehh i guess i forgot. What to do, i have a short term memory :(


PEACE OUT!

SUPPORT OUR BLOGSHOP OKAY PEOPLE. :D

No comments: