Aug 6, 2008

I WON THE FREE PASS TO NIKE + HUMAN RACE!







Sweeeet! I know i told you guys that i won the free pass to Nike + Human Race.
The other one i gave to Nick! :)

10k run on 31 August 2008. Oh my, i'll survive :D I need to get in shape before running that 10k man!
For those of you who thought its a waste of money, you're wrong ! You get free water bottle, shirt, bag, vouchers, etc. Regret not taking part? haha.

There will be performances by Boys like girls and stuff. Im sure that particular day would be FUN! This opportunity is awesome man! I'll definitely make new friends and gain new experiences form the run. Hee. Eventhough 10k is like hell of a distance, im confident that i can make it! All out dudes! Im also happy because my friends are running too! Kendrick, Nick, Azhan, Shariff and many more!

Its a honour running in one of the biggest event in the world. Thanks to Nuffnang and Nike.

Im going to just focus on
Nike's motto that is " JUST DO IT " on the day itself.

Once again, thank you
Nuffnang for picking me as one of the winners and Nike to show my photo and blog at your homepage. ^^

Thanks so much!! <3>


No comments: