Aug 10, 2008

Happy birthday singapore!!


National Day was fun! Me and Khairul were one of the "officials". We're the officials at the padang's one. Not at the main place. Haha. There were others also, some from NYP's volunteer group. I don't know why the hell did they volunteer to work for free. haha. I guess some of them wanted to gain some NDP experience or something. haha.

Went for the gathering before the event started. Then these 2 girls from france, approached me. They asked me to take picture of them. lol. yeah, okay, can. 3 times straight man. ...
Then during lunch, they told one of the SP girls to take a picture of them
. lol. camwhores.

While waiting for the gate to open, we were standing at the barracade to wait for the public. It was so hot lo! I was like a crazy guy already, stand like that for 3 hours ah, sure die ah. hahaha.
So we waited, our job is to make the people move to the front and cover all the spaces. ><
And yeah, it was quite an easy job really, but tiring too.


Khairul, who was weird on the day itself. He kept "oink-ing" (inside joke) I think too much sunlight man.

One of the public asked me to blow the balloon thingy but i asked her to approach the other official to help her. LOL. Then i got a _l_ from her. -___-'''

Okay, that's all, the rest of the day was quite normal. :)

Im tired, so yeah,
BYEBYE

No comments: