Aug 5, 2008

The call.

I received a call. It was from Nuffnang. :)
Nuffnang was giving away free passes to 10 lucky nuffnangers.
I received the call and yeah, i was one of them. :D SO HAPPY MAN!
They told me to email them my photo as they will put it on Nike's page.

How cool is that baby! haha But the problem is i've signed up for the Nike+ Human Race and made the payment at sistic. Dang! So currently i have 2 passes to the race. ^^
Im planning to give the tickets to Nick but then, i know there's others who would love to join the race.

Why didn't i wait for the Nuffnang's call and don't pay at sistic for the Nike + Human Race.

Well, the closing date was coming soon and so, i didn't get any calls or emails from Nuffnang back then. :( So i made the payment already lo.

I'll figure it out. >< 2 passes!! WOOO. cool stuff. hahah.
Can't wait to see my photo at nike's page. LOL.
Days ahead are getting better.
Cool stuff. I LOVE
NUFFNANG!.


Im off!

No comments: