Jul 28, 2008

Take a look :D


Pretty? yeah, she's pretty alright. Well, she's attached and yeah, his bf is damn lucky to have her. Well, i should say make up do cover the "ugly" side of everyone? hahaha. You don't agree?
Well, okay.


Here's some random girl's photo who doesn't wear any make up.


Not pretty? =x No comments guys. hahaha. This girl is not as pretty as the first one. Or should i say the first girl is 10 times better? LOL.

-
-
-







-
-
-










-
-
-







There's something surprising about this "post".


Here, let me tell you a story. I got it from the pretty girl's BF.


Just one thing weird about her is that, every time we make-out, she request to turn off the light, she told me; she’s shy. alright…i never think much. Every morning, she always wake up 1 or 2 hours earlier than me, makes me wonder…. is she hiding something from me??"



Her bf always asks himself about this matter.
And one day......




One fine day,out of random, i peek into her drawer and i found

a picture in her house… which is…

THIS!!

Then he thought...


-
-
-







my gf ’s MOTHER?






-
-
-




my gf’s JUON SISTER?





-
-
-


OR my gf’s MAID!?


OH MY. -_-


Anw, later he did find out that



THIS! is actually





HER!!! LOL. Surprised?! LOL.

And so, she look damn good with her make-up on. And without it, she looks like....err...err... no comments. lol.

You don't believe me ? Here, go to THIS WEBSITE to have a look on how she TRANSFORM HERSELF.


Before i pen off, those guys out there, beware. WAHAHAHAHA!


bye!

No comments: