Jul 20, 2008

Smoke and smell

I went out with jun xiang and syazwan. We went bugis then watched Hancock at cathay cineplex.
Before that, i went to starbucks at liat towers to buy some drink and luckily wawan was there! He is my old friend and yeah! you guessed it right! FREE DRINK! Chocolate moccha something something. It was super yummy!




It was nice! and some parts are sad too. It was worth our money!

Saw this "girl". A women/man infront of cathay. He/she was smiling at guys -___- wtf right.

After that we went home. Something strange happened, in the train before yio chu kang, there was this burning smell and there were smoke in the train. I was really surprised and everybody was covering their mouth and nose. I didnt took any risks and alighted at the next stop. The smoke and smell really made me and syazwan's head giddy man! I dont know what happened in that train.Yio chu kang station where we alighted. (: Fuhh! i hope everyone is safe and sound.

Im tired, so GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: