Jul 16, 2008

Arrogance

Mr A was a normal guy. He did something and that "something" made him quite famous.
Mr A started to look down on people, started to choose which friends to mix and he looked pretty innocent on the outside and on the inside.. there's plenty of rubbish.


I am definitely not going to follow his footsteps IF i was famous.


Why does some people forget their own origin once they gain that fame etc? I guess some people would call it fame-addiction.

Anyway, i was really stressed up at home as i was kinda sick and my body was weak. Skipped school alot of times already. And now i need to complete my project and hand it in a week later. :( damn!

So just now i decided to go out and well, look at the sky. LOL? Yeah, i know it sounds weird but its really peaceful and you can definitely distress yourself man!


This was the view i was looking at. Roughly like this lo! :) I kept having this "always busy" feeling. Like i had forgotten something important to do. Maybe i am having a mental- related- problems? hee. Hopefully not. XD



I think i spend too much time on the computer. :D I know its bad for the eyes. And oh yes! i am going to spend my time on the computer not more than 3hours? :D

Ehh, anyone interested in joining the Nike Run?? Go to nikeplus.com.sg to register for it!

Ahh, im going out to buy some computer gadgets. Hahaha.

BYEE!

No comments: