Jun 11, 2008

Nothing to do at home (:

A tour around my house and i found yummy snacks :D And i love snacks you see. haha.
Royale Wafer. Had this for breakfast just now (: SWEEEET!!

This fish snack is Super yummy, its all in my tummy now. HAHAHA. (:

Butter cookies. I like to eat it with MILO (:

hehe. I know its illegal. But who cares? hahaha. As long as its chewy,im going to love it! haha.

Yeah,and i want to tell you guys about my xbox 360. i think it had been like 2 months since i played it. >_<



I found this cute picture somwhere. (:
So which is your favourite hero? :D

There is spiderman,batman & robin,catwoman,the hulk,superman,wonderwoman,daredevil,fantastic 4 and the ninja turtles. haha. It has been made into this habbo figured shapes. Its really cute right? :) SUPER cute lo!

cheerios!

No comments: