Jun 15, 2008

Some Some Some thing. (:

Im really tired right now. From all research,work and stuff,i think i only can live for few more months. haha. Yeah,me and my friend did our work from 2 till 9. Only had 10 minute break. Was really stress also. Need to squeeze out the ideas from our brains. Totally tiring!

I was really tired and stopped doing my work and call it a day while azhan continued. I yawned till my eyes was filled with tears. Wish there was a pillow but there wasnt one.


Ally turning hardcore?!



Hell no! He wont. hahaha. This was just a random picture taken by i forgot who and i forgot when. Hehe. If i were to have the bangs hairstyle,i would roughly look like that? LOL. Okay,that's enough.

And Now.....


AVENGED SEVENFOLD!



LOL. Look so fierce?



They're not fierce lo! :D

I ADORE THEM (:

BYE PEOPLE!

No comments: