Jun 13, 2008

Have you kena hacked before?




Yes indeed,i've been hacked once. I hope its the first and the last. Its terrifying i tell you! Im not sure what's the cause. I switched on my msn messenger and out of the sudden,someone typed for me. It was like OMG! Its a virus for sure lo! Then i started arguing with the hacker but the hacker's identity remained secret. I was really furious then. I reformat my laptop and most of the things were gone lo. Its really troublesome to reformat and save backup files and all those.

So,there's Complimentary Workshop on Cybersecurity

this is a website that can prevent your computer from being hacked. Its kind of a workshop telling about how these hackers hack into your account and all those. One of the reason is you are using one of the popular passwords. There's this category of top 10 password. LOL.

So its better to go for this workshop and be safe than sorry. RIGHT GUYS? :D

Take care!

No comments: