May 28, 2008

NEWLY CREATED BLOG!

I decided to have my own blog. Well,its not that hard to write about my daily happenings online right? So,here i am sitting infront of my laptop typing about today.

TODAY.
Skipped school today cause i have to send my little sister to school. She's having a camping trip and both my parents are working. So ya,i am one big responsible brother. *claps!* hee.
I am going to be at home all day long cause i have no plans for today unless there's a call from somebody :)
Im done for the today's part.

YESTERDAY.

So,my friends and i found a new chilling out spot at yew tee. Its cool ! There's like a mini swimming pool on the rooftop and there's a table,chair,shelter,toilet. Its convenient and there's no one to disturb you. You all wanna where's that place? Figure out yourselves! Cause i dont want that place to be filled with people and its not going to be fun anymore right? :D

Anyway,i just cooked my own bbq chicken. :) Im proud of myself! See how nicely the sauce blends in the chicken? haha. Im talking rubbish! I just put in the microwave and wait for it to be done.

THE OUTCOME~



Yumm! Bbq chicken here i come!
Im off!




No comments: