May 29, 2008

FREAKING DISGUSTING!

I just alighted from a bus and then i was waiting for the bus service 913 that goes straight to my block. The people around me was facing at the same direction and so i checked it out. I turned my head to the left and.... -_- There was this guy who was vomitting inside NTUC's plastic bag!
It was so disgusting lo! Why did i make a big fuss about this? Well,its okay if you vomit,its like kinda normal. But then,the plastic bag he was holding was FULL of his vomit okay!

*Estimated= 1 litre.

Seriously,if i had to be there for another 5 mins,i would have puked as well. Luckily the bus came and i rushed in. I was feeling sick la watching that plastic bag. Could you imagine,the vomit dripping out of the plastic bag.. EEEEE! FUCK LA!

I saw the KUNG FU PANDA AD and i will definitely watch it!!


Movie Name: Kung fu Panda
Will be out on the 6th June 2008

So guys,head down to your nearest cinema,buy a popcorn and drinks on 6th june and go watch it! :)

PLANS FOR TODAY.
Im going to watch iron man again. But today at discovery centre or isit Singapore Science Centre? o.o Im not sure also. haha.
I heard the screen's height was 5 storey high! Im so sorry khairul. haha. He actually wanted to ask his gf out. But im coming so his gf cant come. :D I dont want to waste this opportunity man! Wahahaha.

Oh ya! The saloon that i told you all about the 25 bucks for cut and dye its at shunji academy. Im not sure where it is but you all can go search for it on the web or anything. :)

That's for now.
BYEBYE~~~

No comments: