Jun 1, 2008

Dont Forget the drinks!

Art's House. Will be heading down there at 3pm.
For what? To watch a performance,performed by my friends. (:
Before that,i'll go down to wheelock to meet up with Wenyong! To get a free starbucks drink. That's what he told me. :D Why waste this chance? haha. Of course,im demanding for the most expensive drink at starbucks. Wahaha. Im evil right? hehe. And anyway,i miss drinking the drinks at starbucks. It's been like hmm..1 month or more since i had one. :d So its going to be a reunion between the drinks and me!!
<3 STARBUCKS!


I hate things on the computer cause some of the programmes will be under maintainence bla bla bla... FUCK LO! The stats counter is not working now. I also dont know why. Sometimes this kind of things pisses me off. Its irritating laaa. Well, My adidas watch is wrecked! I dont know whether to buy a new one or to send it for repair. :) hohoho! who knows.

While waiting for 3pm to past,im so bored! Okay wait! im going to show this picture. You guys figure out yourselves whether its real or fake. (:Here you go. Guess whether its real or fake. The first time i guessed,i was wrong! haha. I guessed...oops,cant tell you!. I'll tell you whether its real or fake on the next post yea. (:


Cheerios!

No comments: